- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- American Music
- University of Illinois Press
- Músicas coloniales a debate: Procesos de intercambio euroamericanos ed. by Javier Marín López (review) Volume 39, Number 3, Fall 2021, pp. 391-394
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $26.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- The Invention of Latin American Music: A Transnational History by Pablo Palomino (review)
- Músicas coloniales a debate: Procesos de intercambio euroamericanos ed. by Javier Marín López (review)
- Nonmusicians as “Pillars” and “Icons” of US DIY Music Scenes
- Race and the Legacy of the World’s Columbian Exposition in American Popular Theater from the Gilded Age to Show Boat (1927)
- The Sonic Politics of the US Abortion Wars
- “One Fine Night in Veracruz”
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content