To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 21 articles in total
- Index to Volume 71
- Liberation through Rumination: Expanding the Ranges and Concerns of Philosophy
- Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, and European Buddhism: Reflections on Nietzsche and Other Buddhas by Jason M. Wirth
- Neither/Nor: Ruminating on the Metanoetic Pharmakon in Nietzsche and Other Buddhas
- Philosophy as "Commentary": Ruminating on Buddhas Old and New
- Reply to Tongdong Bai
- Confucianism Can be Read as Philosophy—A Response to Eske J. Møllgaard
- Is Confucian Discourse Philosophy?
- "America's National Character" by Watsuji Tetsurō: A Translation
- Confucianism and Totalitarianism: An Arendtian Reconsideration of Mencius versus Xunzi
- The Temptations of Metaphysics: Epistemological and Metaphysical Dimensions of Mou Zongsan's Critique of the Cognitive Mind
- The Confucian Atomistic Individual? Selfhood in Xiong Shili's New Treatise on the Uniqueness of Consciousness
- Is Philosophy a Choice? An Exploration via Parable with Nishitani, Heidegger, and Derrida
- Patterning the Myriad Things: Holism, Harmony, and Anthropogenic Influence in the Huainanzi
- The Conversion of Attention: Mindfulness in Classical Dzogchen
- A Chariot Between Two Armies: A Perfectionist Reading of the Bhagavadgītā
- Jian'Ai: Considerations From the "Greater Selection"
- Buddhism and Scepticism: Historical, Philosophical, and Comparative Perspectives ed. by Oren Hanner (review)
- Daya Krishna and Twentieth-Century Indian Philosophy: A New Way of Thinking about Art, Freedom and Knowledge by Daniel Raveh (review)
- Avicenna and the Aristotelian Left by Ernst Bloch (review)
- Reclaiming the Wilderness: Contemporary Dynamics of the Yiguandao by Sébastien Billioud (review)
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content