To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $33.00 USD.
This issue contains 17 articles in total
- On Waters's Miriam and Youssef
- On Cazenave's Archive of the Catastrophe and McGlothlin, Prager, and Zisselsberger's Construction of Testimony
- On Gorbach's The Notorious Ben Hecht
- On Crim's Planet Auschwitz
- On Aarons's Holocaust Graphic Narratives
- On Helford's What Price Hollywood
- On Slucki, Finder, and Patt's Laughter After: Humor and the Holocaust
- On Toffell's Jews, Cinema and Public Life in Interwar Britain
- On Steir-Livny's Remaking Holocaust Memory
- On Noack's Veit Harlan
- On Lee's Nazism and Neo-Nazism in Film and Media
- On Ceplair and Trumbo's Dalton Trumbo and Doherty's Show Trial
- Ruth Beckermann: Documentarian of the Present
- Understanding @eva.stories: Holocaust Memory in the Instagram Era
- Multimodality in M. Kovner's Ezekiel's World
- Funny Professors, Serious Lessons: An Analysis of the Image of Jews as Academics in Film
- eva.stories: Disrespect or a Successful Change in Holocaust Memory?
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content