To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Contemporary Poetry and Comparative Iterature
- Toward Black Animality Studies
- Reading Affect in Harryette Mullen's S*PeRM**K*T
- Feralizing the Human/Animal Distinction in Bhanu Kapil's Humanimal
- Theater of the Precariat: Staging Precarity in Alexander Zeldin's Love
- Refusing the Will to Health: Neoliberal Wellness Culture and Asian American Literature
- An Interview with Nicole Krauss
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content