- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Asia-Pacific Pop Culture
- Penn State University Press
- Wim Wenders' Wings of Desire: Anticipating Uberveillance Volume 6, Number 1, 2021, pp. 109-129
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Communicative Capitalism and Neo-Feudalism: An Interview with Jodi Dean
- Alternative Treasures: The Fall of the House of Usher and The Terror within Roger Corman's Poe Cycle
- An Emotional Black Hole: Representations of Mental Illness in Television's You're the Worst
- The "Alien" Experience: Satyajit Ray's Posthumanism
- Wim Wenders' Wings of Desire: Anticipating Uberveillance
- Female Leaders and the "Unawakened" Male: Gender, Power, and Propaganda in North Korean Cinema
- Sounds of Unridden Waves and the Aesthetics of Late Romanticism: A Photo-Essay
- Letter from the Editors
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content