To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- A "Correspondence of Eyes with Eyes": Edwin Arlington Robinson, Empathy, and Literary Naturalism
- Naturalism's International Identity: Anti-Semitism, Alienation, and Women's Writing
- Over Here: America's Great War Mobilization and Transnational Alternatives in Mary Austin and Ellen Glasgow
- Of Vanity, Fake News, and Flair: Naturalism's International Entrance into Harlem in Claude McKay's Amiable with Big Teeth
- From Anticapitalist Polemic to Novel of Success: Reader Reception of Theodore Dreiser's The Financier in Soviet Successor States
- Scale Shifts from Polk Street to a Broken Earth; or, Literary Naturalism's Geontological Affordances
- Naturalist Compulsion, Racial Divides, and the Time-Loop Zombie
- American Naturalism's Worldly History
- Editors' Note
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content