- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Journal of Speculative Philosophy
- Penn State University Press
- Toward a More Adequate Understanding of Adaequatio Volume 35, Number 2, 2021, pp. 147-164
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Hamann on Creation and the Limits of Reason
- Animality, Self-Consciousness, and the Human Form of Life: A Hegelian Account
- Moral Inquiry Beyond Objectivism and Subjectivism
- Toward a More Adequate Understanding of Adaequatio
- The Birth of the Post-Truth Era: A Genealogy of Corporate Public Relations, Propaganda, and Trump
- Truth and Discursive Activism: The Promise and Perils of Hashtag Feminism
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content