To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Corrigendum to “The High/Scope Perry Preschool Program: Cost–Benefit Analysis Using Data from the Age-40 Followup”
- Multigrading and Child Achievement
- Major Malfunction: A Field Experiment Correcting Undergraduates’ Beliefs about Salaries
- Why Do We Inflate Grades? The Effect of Adjunct Faculty Employment on Instructor Grading Standards
- The Labor Market Consequences of Receiving Disability Benefits during Childhood
- High-Stakes Grades and Student Behavior
- The Sources of the Wage Losses of Displaced Workers: The Role of the Reallocation of Workers into Firms, Matches, and Job Titles
- Measuring Social and Externality Benefits of Influenza Vaccination
- Disparities and Discrimination in Student Discipline by Race and Family Income
- Gender Peer Effects on Students’ Academic and Noncognitive Outcomes: Evidence and Mechanisms
- Can Public Rankings Improve School Performance? Evidence from a Nationwide Reform in Tanzania
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content