To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- The Publications of Albert J. Schütz
- Albert J. Schütz (1936–2020)
- Multi-verb constructions in Eastern Indonesia by Volker Unterladstetter (review)
- Sequential Number Word Formation in the Tungag-Nalik Languages (New Ireland)
- Toward a Comparative Typology of 'Eating' in Kanak Languages
- Voice and Valency Morphology in Äiwoo
- The Historical Phonology of Hliboi, A Bidayuh Language of Borneo
- The Intonation Unit in Totoli
- The Wiru Noun-Modifying Clause Construction
- East Polynesian Subgrouping and Homeland Implications Within the Northern Outlier–East Polynesian Hypothesis
- Avaipa, a Language of Central Bougainville
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content