- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- Feminist German Studies
- University of Nebraska Press
- Recalcitrance, Resistance, and Revolt in Daniel Casper von Lohenstein's Ibrahim Sultan Volume 37, Number 1, Spring/Summer 2021, pp. 15-37
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $37.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Did You Know Facebook Has Sixty Genders? Trans*Humiliation as a Performative Politics of Right-Wing Women
- Beginning the Legacy of GDR Figure Skating but Stopping Short: Gaby Seyfert's Performance of Her Eigensinn
- Today, Tomorrow, and In-Between: Straub/Huillet, the Schoenbergs, and the Gendered Micropolitics of Operatic Performance in Von heute auf morgen
- Passing Acts of Resistance on Postwar Bodily Battlegrounds: Comparative Vulnerabilities in the Autobiographical Works of Hans Massaquoi, Ruth Klüger, and Anonymous/Marta Hillers
- Women of Aktion: Performance, Gender, and the German Revolution of 1918
- Recalcitrance, Resistance, and Revolt in Daniel Casper von Lohenstein's Ibrahim Sultan
- Special Issue: Performing Resistance
- Editors' Introduction
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content