To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 18 articles in total
- Digital Editions of Early Modern Women's Writing
- Sugar, Spice, and Cannibalism
- A Small Room with Large Windows
- The Presence of the Now
- Teaching Women Writers in a "Great Books" Program
- Unconventional Experiments: Teaching Early Modern Women Writers
- The Renaissance Women's Canon, Past, Present, and Future
- Hidden in Plain Sight: Editing and (Not) Canonizing Early Modern Women's Writing
- Between Women: Archival and Theoretical Methods in Early Modern Women's Writing
- Race Thinking in Margaret Cavendish's Drama
- Reading Marguerite de Navarre: An Aged Professor's Meditation
- Reading Milton like a Woman
- What Were Women Writers?
- "Undisciplined": Early Modern Women's Writing and the Urgency of Scholarly Activism
- How Race Might Help Us Find "Lost" Women's Writing
- Is There Room for Judith Shakespeare and Her Brother, Too?
- Loss and Longevity: Rhetorics and Tactics of Early Modern Women's Writing
- Beyond Canonicity: The Future(s) of Early Modern Women Writers
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content