- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Critical Philosophy of Race
- Penn State University Press
- Impure at the Origins: The Role of Mixed-Race Bodies in Colonization, Slavery, and Racial Demarcation Volume 9, Issue 2, 2021, pp. 323-341
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Glissant and the Middle Passage: Philosophy, Beginning, Abyss by John Drabinski (review)
- Active Ignorance, Antiracism, and the Psychology of White Shame
- Impure at the Origins: The Role of Mixed-Race Bodies in Colonization, Slavery, and Racial Demarcation
- White Privilege: Unconscious Racism, Freud, and Neuroscience of Implicit Bias
- Two Kinds of Postracialism: Declaration and Aspiration
- Frederick Douglass's Prospective Aesthetic Theory
- Introduction from Altered Man: The History of Race and Degeneration from the Seventeenth to the Nineteenth Century
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content