- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- U.S.-Japan Women's Journal
- University of Hawai'i Press
- From Occupation Base Clubs to the Pop Charts: Eri Chiemi, Yukimura Izumi, and the Birth of Japan's Postwar Popular Music Industry Volume 59, 2021, pp. 36-62
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $26.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- Poems of Shinkawa Kazue
- The Ethics of Imaginary Violence, Part 2: "Moexploitation" and Critique in Revue Starlight
- My Encounter with Women's Studies
- From Occupation Base Clubs to the Pop Charts: Eri Chiemi, Yukimura Izumi, and the Birth of Japan's Postwar Popular Music Industry
- Remembering Okei (1852–1871): Daughter of Aizu, Pioneer of Gold Hill
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content