- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Pluralist
- University of Illinois Press
- Penning Dissent: The Methodological and Historiographic Motivations behind the Writing of Another white Man’s Burden Volume 16, Number 2, Summer 2021, pp. 10-21
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $34.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Response to Tunstall, Chicka, and Raposaw
- For Love of the Game: Pragmatism and the Right to Play with Heterodoxy
- Ward’s Teleological Suspension of Philosophy in Peirce and Religion
- Some Comments on Roger Ward’s: Peirce and Religion
- Another white Man’s Burden: Josiah Royce’s Quest for a Philosophy of white Racial Empire by Tommy J. Curry (review)
- Hayti Was the Measure: Anti-Black Racism and the Echoes of Empire in Josiah Royce’s Philosophy of Loyalty
- Is Royce’s Philosophy of Loyalty Another white Man’s Burden?
- White Imagination in Search of a Canon
- Personal Reflections on Studying Royce after Curry
- The Good Royce and the Bad Royce, Or, Is Saving Royce from Himself Worth It?
- Penning Dissent: The Methodological and Historiographic Motivations behind the Writing of Another white Man’s Burden
- Introduction to the Symposium
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content