To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- The University and the Global Knowledge Society by David John Frank and John W. Meyer (review)
- Belonging in College: John William Miller on Liberal Education’s Promise of Freedom
- “But Could You Persuade Us, If We Won’t Listen?”
- A Theory of Public Higher Education
- Introduction: On Learning, Freedom, and Democracy
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content