- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- American Music
- University of Illinois Press
- John Sullivan Dwight, Blindness, and Music Education Volume 39, Number 1, Spring 2021, pp. 89-118
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $26.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Island Gospel: Pentecostal Music and Identity in Jamaica and the United States by Melvin Butler (review)
- Una historia de la música colonial hispanoamericana by Leonardo J. Waisman (review)
- John Sullivan Dwight, Blindness, and Music Education
- "We Provide a Place to Not Be Okay": Emotional Labor in Performance and Queer Amateur Music Spaces
- Not Yet "Bridging the Gender Gap": Women's Experiences in Composing for the Twenty-First-Century Wind Ensemble
- Chicago, the "City We Love to Call Home!": Intersectionality, Narrativity, and Locale in the Music of Florence Beatrice Price and Theodora Sturkow Ryder
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content