- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- Southeastern Geographer
- The University of North Carolina Press
- The Battle of Negro Fort: The Rise and Fall of a Fugitive Slave Community by Matthew J. Clavin (review) Volume 61, Number 2, Summer 2021, pp. 193-196
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- The Battle of Negro Fort: The Rise and Fall of a Fugitive Slave Community by Matthew J. Clavin (review)
- What is a “Green City”? Understanding Environmental Imaginaries of Residents in a Politically Conservative Area
- Experiences and Perceptions of Receptivity among Latinos and non-Latinos in the US Southeast: Lessons from Community Dialogues in an Evolving Immigrant Gateway City
- The Rememory and Re-membering of Nat Turner: Black Feminist Hauntology in the Geography of Southampton County, VA
- Challenges and Opportunities in the Transition of Plantation Museums from Erasing to Narrating Slavery
- Introduction from the Editorial Team
- Unstated Flag in Mississippi
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content