- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- William Carlos Williams Review
- Penn State University Press
- Building Natures: Modern American Poetry, Landscape Architecture, and City Planning by Julia E. Daniel (review) Volume 38, Number 1, 2021, pp. 76-80
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Duchamp Is My Lawyer: The Polemics, Pragmatics, and Poetics of UbuWeb by Kenneth Goldsmith (review)
- Building Natures: Modern American Poetry, Landscape Architecture, and City Planning by Julia E. Daniel (review)
- Modernism in the Green: Public Greens in Modern Literature and Culture ed. by Julia E. Daniel and Margaret Konkol (review)
- Of Cats and Adverbs: An Analysis in Temporal Poetics of “Poem” by William Carlos Williams
- “Ambiguous Paths of Kinship”: Poetic History in Williams, Benjamin, Corey, and Howe
- Spring and All’s Anthropocenic Collage: Compressed Time, Deep Time, and the Urgency of Imagination
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content