To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $39.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- The Ordinary Mystique And US Weekly's Heyday
- The Fragmented Story of Immersive Longform Storytelling
- Pop-Up's First Online Issue Bursts with Universal Humanity and Teaching Ideas
- Signs of a Dalit Spring: India's Activist Magazine Journalism
- Picturing the President: Visual Analysis of the Donald Trump Presidency on US Magazine Covers between 2016 and 2018
- Quantifying Gender Stereotypes? Visually Assessing Stereotypes of Women in People Magazine
- Exploring Personalities and Experiences: How Football Magazines Use Facebook and Twitter to Enhance Their Brand Identities
- Letter from the Editor
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content