To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- Sign Language in Papua New Guinea. A Primary Sign Language from the Upper Lagaip Valley, Enga Province by Adam Kendon (review)
- New Trends in ASL Variation Documentation
- Assimilation of Libras Signs in Joke Texts
- Negative Affixation in Polish Sign Language
- Deaf Activists and the Irish Sign Language Movement, 1980–2017
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content