- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Good Society
- Penn State University Press
- The Role of Public Schooling in Preparing Youth for Civic Reasoning and Engagement Volume 29, Numbers 1-2, 2020, pp. 90-99
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- The American Democracy Project: Equipping Students with the Knowledge, Skills, and Experiences to be Informed and Engaged Citizens
- Addressing Perceptions of Bias in the Ivory Tower
- Uncommon Schools: Citizen-Centric Institutions of Higher Education and the Development of Democratic Professionals
- The Role of Public Schooling in Preparing Youth for Civic Reasoning and Engagement
- Using K–12 Schools to Promote Civic Engagement through Economic Literacy
- Civic Life and System Stewardship on the Job: How Can Workers in Every Industry Strengthen the Belonging and Civic Muscle Everyone Needs to Thrive?
- Repairing America's Roots: The Citizen Professional Challenge
- Conceptualizing Civic Renaissance as Social Movement
- Guest Editors' Introduction
- Editor's Introduction
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content