- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Journal of Nietzsche Studies
- Penn State University Press
- The Biology of Evil: Nietzsche on Degeneration (Entartung) and Jewification (Verjüdung) Volume 52, Issue 1, Spring 2021, pp. 1-25
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $37.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- Nietzsche's Engagements with Kant and the Kantian Legacy, vol. 1: Nietzsche, Kant, and the Problem of Metaphysics ed. by Marco Brusotti and Herman Siemens (review)
- The Rise of Politics and Morality in Nietzsche's Genealogy: From Chaos to Conscience by Jeffrey Metzger (review)
- The Nietzschean Mind ed. by Paul Katsafanas (review)
- Zarathustra's Blessed Isles: Before and After Great Politics
- Classical Form or Modern Scientific Rationalization? Nietzsche on the Drive to Ordered Thought as Apollonian Power and Socratic Pathology
- Epicurus: A Case Study of Nietzsche's Conception of a "Typical Decadent"
- Replies to Commentators on "The Biology of Evil"
- Rhetorics of Degeneration: Nietzsche, Lombroso, and Napoleon
- Nietzsche on Jewry, Degeneration, and Related Topics: Response to Ken Gemes
- The Responsibility to Be Hard: Comments on Ken Gemes's "The Biology of Evil"
- The Biology of Evil: Nietzsche on Degeneration (Entartung) and Jewification (Verjüdung)
- Letter from the Editor
- Abbreviations and Citations of Friedrich Nietzsche's Works
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content