- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Latin Americanist
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Erased: The Untold Story of the Panama Canal by Marixa Lasso (review) Volume 65, Number 1, March 2021, pp. 174-175
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- Migranthood: Youth in a New Era of Deportation by Lauren Heidbrink (review)
- Erased: The Untold Story of the Panama Canal by Marixa Lasso (review)
- The Dictator Dilemma: The United States and Paraguay in the Cold War by Kirk Tyvela (review)
- Cuban Literature in the Age of Black Insurrection: Manzano, Plácido, and Afro-Latino Religion by Matthew Pettway (review)
- Prevention or Provocation? How U.S. Support for Christian Democrats Radicalized Chile’s MIR, 1964–1970.
- “Asking as a Citizen”: Navigating Ambiguity in the Interests of Community
- The Chiapas Jaguar as Symbol of Maya Resintencia – Resistance and Intention
- Memory and Counter-Memorials: Adriana Corral’s Unearthed: Desenterrado on the United States-Mexico Border
- Reverse Engineering the Narrative: A.B. Nichols’s Failed Attempt to Amend the Canal Zone’s History
- “Reframing Guanajuato’s Indigenous Past: Archaeological Field Notes and Development Priorities”
- Mucamas or Baianas?: Black Female Empowerment and Cultural Representation in Bahia.
- Notes From the Editors
- Contributors Page
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content