- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Transformations: The Journal of Inclusive Scholarship and Pedagogy
- Penn State University Press
- Beyond Walls: Reconfiguring the Classroom for Active Learning Volume 30, Number 2, 2020, pp. 174-181
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $38.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Disrupt and Dismantle: Transforming Higher Education through Culturally Responsive Education
- Beyond Walls: Reconfiguring the Classroom for Active Learning
- Letting Go of the Lesson Plan: Spontaneity and Flexibility in a Learner-Centered Approach to Maximize Learning in a Graduate School Setting
- Creating Virtual Exchanges: Promoting Intercultural Knowledge When Study Abroad Is Not Possible
- Missed Opportunities: Reflections and Regrets of a Brand-New Professor
- A Pedagogy of Community: Teaching Critical Social Theory
- Colonial Under the Covers: A Critical Examination of the KAIROS Blanket Exercise and Its Limitations as a Decolonial Educational Tool
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content