To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 17 articles in total
- About the Authors
- Animal Law in Australia: An Integrated Approach by Alex Bruce (review)
- A Practical Approach to Animal Welfare Law by Noel Sweeney (review)
- Allowed to Grow Old: Portraits of Elderly Animals from Farm Sanctuaries by Isa Leshko (review)
- Sentientist Politics: A Theory of Global Inter-Species Justice by Alasdair Cochrane (review)
- Animals and the Fukushima Nuclear Disaster by Mayumi Itoh (review)
- The Global Guide to Animal Protection ed. by Andrew Linzey (review)
- After Regan: Animal Rights and Lifeboat Scenarios
- Picturing Animals
- Cats and Conservationists: The Debate Over Who Owns the Outdoors
- The Global Watchdogs: Toward International Animal Rights Law?
- Legal Personhood and Animal Rights
- Legal Personhood: The Case of Chucho the Andean Bear
- Biblical Veganism: An Examination of 1 Timothy 4:1–8
- J’Accuse: Animal Accusation in 2 Enoch
- Books Received
- The Plant-Based Revolution
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content