- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Pluralist
- University of Illinois Press
- A/parecernos: Rethinking the Multiplicitous Self as "Haunted" with Anzaldúa, La Malinche, and Other Ghosts Volume 16, Number 1, Spring 2021, pp. 49-57
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $34.00 USD.
This issue contains 17 articles in total
- SAAP 2020 Conference Proceedings
- Remembrances for Beth J. Singer (1927–2020)
- Reply to Critics
- The Relevance of Addams's Democracy and Social Ethics
- Situating Democracy and Social Ethics: Exploring the Value and Limitations of Addams's Philosophic-Activism
- Querying Addams as "Evolutionary Scientist"
- Ideas, Principles, and Lateral Progress in Jane Addams's Evolutionary Theorizing
- Jane Addams's Evolutionary Theorizing: Constructing "Democracy and Social Ethics" by Marilyn Fischer: Editor's Introduction
- Reply to Critics
- Who Has the Epistemological Advantage?: A Reply to R. Aída Hernández Castillo
- Engaging in Feminist Intercultural Dialogue as Spiritual Transformation: A Reply to R. Aída Hernández Castillo
- Spirits and the Limits of Pragmatism: A Response to "Against Discursive Colonialism"
- Against Discursive Colonialism: Intercultural Dialogues as a Path to Decolonizing Feminist Anthropology
- A/parecernos: Rethinking the Multiplicitous Self as "Haunted" with Anzaldúa, La Malinche, and Other Ghosts
- Transformative Hospitality: A Pragmatist-Feminist Perspective of Radical Welcome as Resistance
- Dewey and the Tragedy of the Human Condition
- Jazz and Philosophical Contrapunteo: Philosophies of La Vida in the Americas on Behalf of Radical Democracy
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content