- Digital Price: $18.00 USD (All sales final)
- Pacific Science
- University of Hawai'i Press
- A New Species of Eutiara, in the Pandeidae Family (Cnidaria: Hydrozoa: Anthoathecata) from Tahiti Island, French Polynesia Volume 74, Number 3, July 2020, pp. 257-268
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Susceptibility of Endemic Myoporum (Naio) Species and Populations to Klambothirps myopori in Hawai‘i
- First Occurrence of the Genus Australatya (Crustacea: Decapoda: Atyidae) in Melanesia and Polynesia with Description of a New Species
- Variation in the Size–Structure of Dominant Branching Coral Taxa (Acroporidae: Acropora) and (Pocilloporidae: Pocillopora) in New Ireland Province, Papua New Guinea
- Temporal and Spatial Abundance of Acanthaster cf. solaris (Echinodermata: Asteroidea) in a National Park in the Gulf of California, Mexico: 2005–2016
- A New Species of Eutiara, in the Pandeidae Family (Cnidaria: Hydrozoa: Anthoathecata) from Tahiti Island, French Polynesia
- Diet Analysis of Hawai‘i Island’s Blackburnia hawaiiensis (Coleoptera: Carabidae) using Stable Isotopes and High-Throughput Sequencing
- Vegetation Patterns in Waisoi Primary Rainforest, Southeast Viti Levu, Fiji
- Cruising the Currents: Observations of Extra-Limital Saltwater Crocodiles (Crocodylus porosus Schneider, 1801) in the Pacific Region
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content