To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Embodied Aesthetics in Drama Education: Theatre, Literature and Philosophy by Matthew DeCoursey (review)
- Aesthetics of Romanesque Architecture
- “Forever by Your Side,” Cross-Cultural Understanding, and the Aesthetic Dimension of Life
- Therapeutic Self-knowledge in Narrative Art
- Dances and Affordances: The Relationship between Dance Training and Conceptual Problem-Solving
- Opera as Liberal Education
- The Avant-Garde and Creativity: A Gricean Account
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content