- Price: $19.00 USD
- Comparative Literature Studies
- Penn State University Press
- English in India and Indian Literature in English: The Early History, 1579-1834 Volume 39, Number 2, 2002, pp. 93-119
To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $26.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Body Ascendant: Modernism and the Physical Imperative (review)
- Worldmaking Spenser: Explorations in the Early Modern Age (review)
- Practicing New Historicism (review)
- Cyberspace Textuality: Computer Technology and Literary Theory (review)
- Posts and Pasts: A Theory of Postcolonialism (review)
- Flotsam in the Migratory Wake: Relating the Plight of the Old in Frangipani House and Un Plat de porc aux bananes vertes
- “Sortir de l’Auberge”: Strategies of (False) Narration in Atwood and Triolet
- English in India and Indian Literature in English: The Early History, 1579-1834
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.