- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Journal of Nietzsche Studies
- Penn State University Press
- Digital Humanities and the History of Philosophy: The Case of Nietzsche's Moral Psychology Volume 51, Issue 2, Autumn 2020, pp. 241-249
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $37.00 USD.
This issue contains 15 articles in total
- Moral Psychology with Nietzsche by Brian Leiter (review)
- I Am Dynamite! A Life of Friedrich Nietzsche by Sue Prideaux (review)
- Nietzsche's Metaphilosophy: The Nature, Method, and Aims of Philosophy ed. by Paul S. Loeb and Matthew Meyer (review)
- Two and a Half Cheers for Digital Humanities: Responses to Bamford, Cristy, and Reginster
- Comments on Mark Alfano's Nietzsche's Moral Psychology
- Virtue and Community in Mark Alfano's Nietzsche's Moral Psychology
- Digital Humanities and the History of Philosophy: The Case of Nietzsche's Moral Psychology
- Nietzsche on the Decadence and Flourishing of Culture: Reply to Critics
- Decadent Philosophy's Misunderstanding of the Body and the Artistic Flourishing of Culture: Comments on Nietzsche on the Decadence and Flourishing of Culture
- A Nietzsche for Our Times? Andrew Huddleston on Nietzsche on the Decadence and Flourishing of Culture
- On the Normativity of Nietzsche's Will to Power
- Gratitude to Beautiful Objects: On Nietzsche's Claim That the Beautiful "Promises Happiness"
- A Nietzschean Account of Valuing
- Letter from the Editor
- Abbreviations and Citations of Friedrich Nietzsche's Works
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content