- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- China Review International
- University of Hawai'i Press
- China's Great Migration: How the Poor Built a Prosperous Nation by Bradley Gardner (review) Volume 25, Number 3-4, 2018, pp. 261-264
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 21 articles in total
- Works Received
- The Way of the Barbarians: Redrawing Ethnic Boundaries in Tang and Song China by Shao-yun Yang (review)
- Eulogy for Burying a Crane and the Art of Chinese Calligraphy by Lei Xue (review)
- China Reconnects: Joining a Deep-Rooted Past to a New World Order by Gungwu Wang (review)
- Heaven and Hell: A Novel of a Manchukuo Childhood by Takarabe Toriko (review)
- The Grand Scribe's Records. Volume XI, The Memoirs of Han China, Part IV by Ssu-ma Ch'ien (review)
- Crossed Paths: Labor Activism and Colonial Governance in Hong Kong, 1938–1958 by Yan Lu (review)
- Information Fantasies: Precarious Mediation in Postsocialist China by Xiao Liu (review)
- Feeling the Past in Seventeenth-Century China by Xiaoqiao Ling (review)
- China in the World: An Anthropology of Confucius Institutes, Soft Power and Globalization by Jennifer Hubbert (review)
- An East Asian Challenge to Western Neoliberalism: Critical Perspectives on the "China Model" by Niv Horesh and Kean Fan Lim (review)
- The Great Digital China
- China's Great Migration: How the Poor Built a Prosperous Nation by Bradley Gardner (review)
- Orthodox Passions: Narrating Filial Love during the High Qing by Maram Epstein (review)
- Voices from the Chinese Century: Public Intellectual Debate from Contemporary China ed. by Timothy Cheek, David Ownby, and Joshua A. Fogel (review)
- The Chinese and the Iron Road: Building the Transcontinental Railroad ed. by Gordan Chang and Shelley Fisher Fishkin (review)
- The Kongs of Qufu: The Descendants of Confucius in Late Imperial China by Christopher S. Agnew (review)
- "China and Japan and their Region"
- "PRC Foreign Policy: Mao vs. Xi"
- "The Meandering Course of Chinese Political Thought"
- "Legitimacy, Performance, and China's Democratic Future—Navigating between Prudential Pragmatism and Moral Idealism"
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content