To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- Gods and Humans in Medieval Scandinavia: Retying the Bonds by Jonas Wellendorf (review)
- Evergreen Ash: Ecology and Catastrophe in Old Norse Myth and Literature by Christopher Abram (review)
- Scandinavians in Chicago: The Origins of White Privilege in Modern America by Erika K. Jackson (review)
- Norse Greenland: Viking Peasants in the Arctic by Arnved Nedkvitne (review)
- Exposing Vulnerability: Self-Mediation in Scandinavian Films by Women by Adriana Margareta Dancus (review)
- A Stranger in His Own House: Nothingness and Alienation in Henrik Pontoppidan's Lucky Per
- Kitty Kielland as a "New Woman"
- The Rise of Scientific Virtues in the Danish Central Administration: From Anti-parliamentarism to Objective Expertise
- Disability before Disability: Mapping the Uncharted in the Medieval Sagas
- Migration and Henrik Ibsen's Fruen fra havet
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content