To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- "You can't shut up me": The Grey Album as Adaptation
- "Life Goes On" after Occupation: Czechoslovak Beatles Cover Versions after the Prague Spring, 1968–72
- "We are a fly on the wall listening": Constructions of Musical Intimacy in The Beatles' Anthology
- Maharishi's Influence on the White Album and Beyond
- Progressions of Urgency Within and Across the White Album
- Sgt. Pepper and the White Album: The Establishment and Dissolution of the Album Form
- The White Album as Neo-Victorian Fiction of Loss
- Revolution to Dissolution: 'the White Album's' techniques, packaging, and songwriting as a reflection of The Beatles and their influence
- Blackbird Fly: Paul McCartney's Legend, Billy Preston's Gospel, and Lead Belly's Blues
- Introduction: The White Album: An Enigma for the Ages
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content