- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- African Economic History
- University of Wisconsin Press
- A Path from Slavery to Freedom: The Case of the Ologoudou Family in Southern Benin Volume 48, Number 1, 2020, pp. 20-45
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- Biographies, Slavery, and Freedom: Wills as Autobiographical Documents of Africans in Diaspora
- Voices and Memories of Indentured Women in Natal
- Enslavement in Upper Guinea during the Era of the Transatlantic Slave Trade: Biographical Perspectives
- A Path from Slavery to Freedom: The Case of the Ologoudou Family in Southern Benin
- The Barriers to Conversion: The Rev. Philip Quaque, Company Pay, and the Economy of Cape Coast, 1766–1816
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content