- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- Collaborative Anthropologies
- University of Nebraska Press
- Making It Home: Solidarity and Belonging in the #NoDAPL/Standing Rock Encampments Volume 13, Number 1, Fall 2020, pp. 1-45
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 4 articles in total
- Brown Paper Chronicles: Refusal and the Limits of Collaborative Design Work with Indigenous Youth
- Land, Language, and Food Literacy: Co-Creating a Curriculum at Lach Klan School with Gitxaała Nation
- Making It Home: Solidarity and Belonging in the #NoDAPL/Standing Rock Encampments
- Editor’s Introduction
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content