- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- Southeastern Geographer
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Maxwell Street: Writing and Thinking Place by Tim Cresswell (review) Volume 60, Number 3, Fall 2020, pp. 275-279
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Remaking New Orleans: Beyond Exceptionalism and Authenticity ed. by Thomas J. Adams and Matt Sakakeeny (review)
- Maxwell Street: Writing and Thinking Place by Tim Cresswell (review)
- Implementation of Eugenic Sterilization in North Carolina: Geographic Proximity to Raleigh and its Association with Female Sterilization During the Mid-20th Century
- “If it Wasn’t for the Faith-Based Groups, We Wouldn’t Be Where We Are Today”: Flooding Response and Recovery in Greenbrier County, WV
- Evaluating Exposure to Coastal Hazards in the Supervised Offender Population Using Social Disorganization Theory
- The Potential of Organic Sediments in Florida Spring Runs as Records of Environmental Change
- Editors’ Introduction
- Florence, Alabama and the Muscle Shoals Region
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content