To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $40.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Citizenship and Psychosis: Crossing Boundaries of Mind and Heart
- Precautions to Conducting Research on and Facilitating Posttraumatic Growth Among Persons With Serious Mental Illnesses: A Perspective Piece
- Clown Therapy: Recovering Health, Social Identities, and Citizenship
- Analyzing Community Mental Health Programs Through the Citizenship Framework: A Learning Experience
- Coping and Negotiating a Sense of Self: Immigrant Men’s Experiences of Living with Co-Occurring Substance Use and Mental Health Disorders in Norway
- Boundary Crossing as a Guide in the Implementation of Peer Support Interventions in Mental Health
- Recovering Citizenship in a Norwegian Context: Conceptual Considerations and Implications
- Why Beyond the Story
- Boundary Crossings: Systems, Communities, and Expertise
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content