To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Social Media and The Happiness Effect: Interview with Donna Freitas, August 22, 2019
- Framing Issues Related to the Digital Unconscious: Interview with Alenka Zupančič
- Addictive Appetites: Autophagy, Capitalism, and Mental Health
- Homogenizing the Radical, or Vice Versa? Adapting (to) The Murder of Roger Ackroyd
- Liminality and the Hidden Aspects of The Conjuring
- Parasites, Signals, and Nodes
- Body Hopping: A Thought Experiment
- Letter from the Guest Editors
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content