- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Black Sexuality and Relationships
- University of Nebraska Press
- Understanding What Influences Sexual Health Behaviors among Black Males in College Volume 6, Number 3, Winter 2020, pp. 13-27
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $31.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- How Will I Know If (S)He Really Loves Me? An Analysis of Romantic Relationship Concerns in Ghanaian Print Media Advice Columns, 2000–2016
- Predictors of Sexual Decision-Making and Behavior among HBCU Students: Implications for STI/HIV Prevention and Intervention
- “Knowing That You’re Pleasing the Other Person Makes It Even Better”: Perceived Pleasure and Motives for Condom Use among Heterosexual Black College Men in the South
- Sexual Risk and Social Desirability among Black and White Men Who Have Sex with Men
- Understanding What Influences Sexual Health Behaviors among Black Males in College
- Helping Reauthor the Stories for Women Navigating HIV+ Status and Low Sexual Desire: A Narrative Therapy Approach
- Editor’s Note: Feelings about the Black Mamba Kobe Bryant and COVID-19
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content