- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- American Annals of the Deaf
- Gallaudet University Press
- Thinking Styles and Integration Among Deaf or Hard of Hearing and Hearing University Students Volume 165, Number 1, Spring 2020, pp. 6-19
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Insights Into the Autonomy of Video Relay Interpreters
- Using Captioning Services With Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students in Higher Education: A Systematic Review
- Being the Father of a Child Who Is Deaf or Hard of Hearing: A Phenomenological Study of Fatherhood Perceptions and Lived Experiences in the Turkish Context
- Learning Social Studies Vocabulary via Morphological Instruction in the Itinerant Model
- Exploring the Intersectionality of Deaf and Latinx Cultures Through Service-Learning
- Thinking Styles and Integration Among Deaf or Hard of Hearing and Hearing University Students
- Inclusion: The Need for Philosophical Inquiry in a Larger Context
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content