To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- Inland by Téa Obreht (review)
- Because the Light Will Not Forgive Me: Essays from a Poet by Shaun T. Griffin (review)
- Robert Duncan and the Pragmatist Sublime by James Maynard (review)
- Mark Twain among the Indians and Other Indigenous Peoples by Kerry Driscoll (review)
- The End of Eden: Agrarian Spaces and the Rise of the California Social Novel by Terry Beers (review)
- Decolonizing Mormonism: Approaching a Postcolonial Zion ed. by Gina Colvin and Joanna Brooks (review)
- Cormac McCarthy’s Violent Destinies: The Poetics of Determinism and Fatalism ed. by Brad Bannon and John Vanderheide (review)
- Survivalism, the Jeremiad and the Settler Colonial Utopian Imaginary in James Wesley Rawles’s Survivors: A Novel of the Coming Collapse
- Variations of Time: The Crafting of Norman Maclean’s “A River Runs through It”
- Carceral Colonialism in Arizona Territory
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content