- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Burma Studies
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Alluvial Tactics: Land Access and Control on the Ayeyarwady River Volume 24, Number 1, June 2020, pp. 37-78
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Toxic Tomatoes: Using Object Biography to Explore Inle Lake's Sustainability Crisis
- Nobody Owns the Land: How Inheritance Shapes Land Relations in the Central Plain of Myanmar
- Alluvial Tactics: Land Access and Control on the Ayeyarwady River
- Buddhist Teak and British Rifles: Religious Economics in Burma's Last Kingdom
- Editor's Note
- About the Cover
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content