- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Ghana Studies
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Going, Going, Gone! Implications of the Repeal of Criminal Libel and Sedition Laws in Ghana Volume 8, 2005, pp. 127-168
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Notes on Contributors
- Charismatism, Women, and Testimonies: Religion and Popular Culture in Ghana
- Going, Going, Gone! Implications of the Repeal of Criminal Libel and Sedition Laws in Ghana
- Teacher Trainees in Ghana in the Early 1960s: Women and the Teaching of Home Science
- Excavations at Techiman, Brong-Ahafo Region, Ghana
- Education, Literacy, Training, and Propaganda in a Ghanaian Border Town
- Editors’ Note
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content