- Digital Price: $9.00 USD (All sales final)
- Wayne State University Press
- What does it Mean to Periodize a Theory? Three Feminist Encounters with Theories of the Nineteenth Century Volume 61, Number 4, Fall 2019, pp. 443-459
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Conclusion: Theory Presents
- Reading for the Political Plot: A Genealogy of Disaffection
- Let them Sink into the Sea: Free-Trade Empire and a Hermeneutics of Disconnection
- Historicizing the Theorization of Race: A Nineteenth-Century Story
- To Write Like a Dream: Nineteenth-Century Legacies
- Toward an Inessential Theory of Form: Ruskin, Warburg, Focillon
- Beyond Urgency: Shadow Presentisms, Hinge Points, and Victorian Historicisms
- What does it Mean to Periodize a Theory? Three Feminist Encounters with Theories of the Nineteenth Century
- Introduction: A Map the Size of the Empire
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content