- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- Asian Perspectives
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Recovering Plant Microfossils from Archaeological and other Palaeoenvironmental Deposits: A Practical Guide Developed from Pacific Region Experience Volume 59, Number 1, 2020, pp. 186-207
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 14 articles in total
- Hung Ling-Yu 洪玲玉 (25 February 1975–26 April 2018)
- Martin Thomas Bale (7 March 1970–21 September 2018)
- Silk, Slaves, and Stupas: Material Culture of the Silk Road by Susan Whitfield (review)
- Violence, Kinship and the Early Chinese State: The Shang and their World by Roderick Campbell (review)
- Empires and Exchanges in Eurasian Late Antiquity: Rome, China, Iran, and the Steppe, ca. 250–750 ed. by Nicola Di Cosmo and Michael Maas (review)
- Ban Chiang, Northeast Thailand, Volumes 2A and 2B: A Review Essay
- Recovering Plant Microfossils from Archaeological and other Palaeoenvironmental Deposits: A Practical Guide Developed from Pacific Region Experience
- Antenna-Style Daggers in Northeast Asia from the Perspective of Interregional Interaction
- Integration and the Regional Market System in the Early Chinese Empires: A Case Study of the Distribution of Iron and Bronze Objects in the Wei River Valley
- Lapita on Wari Island: What's the Problem?
- Traditional Land Use and Resistance to Spanish Colonial Entanglement: Archaeological Evidence on Guam
- Revisiting Prei Khmeng: The Excavation of an Iron Age Settlement and Cemetery in Cambodia
- Formation and Function of Majiayao and Qijia Pottery: Analysis of Manufacturing Marks and Use-alteration on Vessels from the Tao River Valley
- Editors' Note
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content