To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $33.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- News and Note
- Where's There's Smoke: The Environmental Science, Public Policy, and Politics of Marijuana ed. by Char Miller (review)
- The Natural History of Texas by Brian R. Chapman (review)
- Chemical Lands: Pesticides, Aerial Spraying, and Health in North America's Grasslands since 1945 by David D. Vail (review)
- Who Owns Wells in Kansas? An Exploration of Rural Water Supply Reliance in the High Plains
- Where Are the Native Americans? Early Priorities of the South Dakota State Medical Association
- Using Closed-Captures Population Analyses to Estimate Channel Catfish Relative Abundance
- An Indigenist Theory of Health Advocacy
- "Humbled by Nature": A Rancher's Mental Model of Adaptation in the Great Plains
- Measuring Attitudes toward Ethanol Production and Use: A Case Study of Nebraska
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content