- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Land Economics
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Additionality Violations in Agricultural Payment for Service Programs: Experimental Evidence Volume 96, Number 2, May 2020, pp. 244-264
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Farmland Investment Characteristics from a Forward-Looking Perspective: An Explanation for the "High Return/Low Risk" Paradox
- Crop Yield and Democracy
- Additionality Violations in Agricultural Payment for Service Programs: Experimental Evidence
- The Response of Recreation Demand to Recessionary Forces: Evidence from Local Lake Usage
- Who Cares? Future Sea Level Rise and House Prices
- The Economic Impact of Critical-Habitat Designation: Evidence from Vacant-Land Transactions
- Legacies of Lead: Estimating Home Buyer Response to Potential Lead Exposure
- Invasive Species Control, Agricultural Pesticide Use, and Infant Health Outcomes
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content