- Digital Price: $18.00 USD (All sales final)
- American Journal of Theology & Philosophy
- University of Illinois Press
- The Naivete of Neville's Religion: A Celebratory Yet Despairing Reading Volume 40, Number 3, September 2019, pp. 65-81
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $37.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- About the Authors
- A Response to the End of the Bob Era
- The Center of Neville's Vision: An Elegant Axiology
- The Naivete of Neville's Religion: A Celebratory Yet Despairing Reading
- Praying the Ultimate: The Pragmatic Core of Neville's Philosophical Theology
- By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them: Robert C. Neville's Semiotic and Pragmatic Theory of Religious Truth
- Robert C. Neville: A Systematic, Nonconformist, Comparative Philosopher of Religion
- Special Issue Introduction: The End of the Neville Era
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content