- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Studies in American Jewish Literature
- Penn State University Press
- “Improbable Spectacles”: White Supremacy, Christian Hegemony, and the Dark Side of the Judenfrage Volume 39, Number 1, 2020, pp. 17-43
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $36.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- The Jews Are “The New Jews”
- “Oppression by Orgasm”: Pornography and Antisemitism in Far-Right Discourses in the United States Since the 1970s
- The Israel Question after Trump—and Before
- A Situation of Fear: Revisiting Sartre in Trump’s America
- “Grotesquery to the Surface”: The Leo Frank Case and Philip Roth’s The Plot Against America Revisited in Trump’s Alt-Right America
- “Improbable Spectacles”: White Supremacy, Christian Hegemony, and the Dark Side of the Judenfrage
- Guest Editors’ Introduction: Trump and the “Jewish Question”
- Editor’s Introduction
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content