To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $26.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- Broken? Notes toward 2067
- Staying with the Breaks, Dispropriating the Universal: A Response to Eva-Lynn Jagoe
- Embracing Obstruction
- Can the Real of Slavery Speak?
- The End of the World Viewed, or The Wind in the Things: On Nikolaus Geyrhalter's Homo Sapiens
- Pre-Face, Sur-Face, Inter-Face, Post-Face: The Horror Story of Goodnight Mommy
- In the Wake of Militant Cinema: Challenges for Film Studies
- Extensions of Our Body Moving, Dancing: The American Avant-Garde's Theories of Handheld Subjectivity
- Let It Burn: Film Historiography in Flames
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content